Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, March 17

Down with the Klan

Well, its Wednesday and I haven't started reading the "black man and the Klan" book that I SAID I was going to read over break. But, I have a good excuse. I watched Ladder 49 on Monday and you all know how I love Fire fighters...... Anyway, so I checked out some books and they are MUCH more interesting than Klan crap.

For instance: Did you all know that Montel Williams' dad, was the first black fire chief of a major U.S. city? Baltimore. Read all about it in his bio Firefighter. I checked out a few other books too, and I have to say they all look imminently more exciting than the klan book. Spring break is about having fun, right? Not much fun in reading about the kkk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home