Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, July 10

Last night

I spent some time talking to one of my favorite republicans. We hadn't seen each other for a long time (he lives and works WAY on the South side.....) so we had lots to catch up on. We talked a lot about movies and then, took a break for the purpose that actually drew our meeting together (library business) and then we chatted some more. I found it very interesting that he's not happy with Gov. Mitch these days. Usually, when I see him, he's trying to recruit me over to his team. Not so much this time. He's extremely put out with his team these days and the way that the R team is kneeling to a part of their base that he doesn't belong to (the religious right.) It took him awhile for it to bother him, but now its finally gotten under his skin. Hope springs eternal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home