Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, September 23

Hard to complain

This has just been a really......freaky week. Its hard to complain, though, when we're not facing a hurricane. Or sitting for a millions hours in a hot car on a stagnant freeway. Or not going back to see the wreckage that was my home. Or, you know, anything like that. Still, I'm glad this week is over. I am looking forward to things like laundry and stuff like that.


I moved cubicles in my office (not by choice) and now I'm in cubicle suburbia. Its so quiet over there, the loudest thing is my clickity-clackity keyboard. I can't stand it, so I've been immersed in online radio with my headphones on. 8-11 is the Stephanie Miller show. After that, its usually The Groove on XM radio, although I am a notorious radio flipper. You can never tell, at any given moment, what I might be listening to. I'm also a big fan of BBC Radio.

In the afternoon, if there isn't a baseball game, then its more radio. It really makes the time go by faster, and keeps me from insanity by silence. I know, I know. Some people would KILL for a bit of silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home