Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, September 12

I need a nap

I don't remember feeling this tired at the beginning of last year. Maybe I was just too excited to be tired, but this (school) year, its all tired, all the time! Crazy.

Anyway, it could also be because I drove over to Illinois Saturday and back here on Sunday. It isn't a long drive (4 hours) but its boring. Corn. Corn. Corn. Cow.....Corn.....you get the picture. A lot of the farms have these signs in their fields, though. That always makes for interesting reading. There used to be just a few different versions, but on this trip I saw lots of new ones.

I went to a wedding reception and learned a new dance. I always like learning new dances. If I don't practice it, though, I will forget. I need to do that.

I listened to the Bears/Washington game on the radio. I do love sports on the radio! The game wasn't great, though. I still believe, though. It was a disappointing football week, though, with both the Raiders and the Bears losing.

White Sox lost yesterday too, but I figured that was because I forgot to post my gratuitous Sox pic while I was at home. Mea culpa.

Kelly is back from her Southern (Comfort) Adventure. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Found out tonight that one of my law school buddies got engaged! Congrats, Sean!

That's all the news that's fit to print tonight. I think its time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home