Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, January 8

Greetings

Well, its Sunday afternoon. To be honest, I haven't done anything all day except read this book. The second to last one in the series. I have the last one sitting on my living room table, but I think I'd better leave off just now. I'm sure that so much reading is bad for.....something. I did lift weights a bit this morning, but I still feel the sharp guilt of "you've been doing nothing all day" nagging at me.

I don't like guilt.

Its also the last free week before classes start again.

No, no grades yet.

But, that means I'd better start thinking about buying books for my two new classes this semester. Strangely enough, I priced them and the bookstore is cheaper than my ususal stop, Barrister Books. Although, they did offer a 5% discount, so maybe I'll have to redo the math.

For now, though, I think I may have to go find dinner, and watch a little AFC football.

God, I am SUCH a lazy bum today......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home