Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, February 1

I wonder

I wonder if I'll have time this week to blog about the death of Coretta Scott King.

I wonder if Crash will get the Academy Award that it deserves.

I wonder if I'll even watch the Academy Awards. (oh yeah, Jon Stewart is hosting. I forgot.)

I wonder if this dark period of American history will EVER end.

I wonder how many people watched the State of the Union last night.

I wonder whatever happened to the great "Social Security Reform" that was promised in LAST year's speech.

I wonder if anyone realizes how fucked up the new medicare drug program is. State admins know, but does anyone else?

I wonder if I'll get all my cases for my brief read over the weekend.

Happy February!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home