Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, June 30

more reviews

The Few and the Proud: Marine Corps Drill Instructors in their own words. I skimmed this book. Some of the stories were really interesting, and some weren't. If you have just a passing interest, you'll probably end up skimming as well. If you're into the whole Corps thing, its probably right up your alley.


Twelve Sharp I read this while sitting on my couch last night. And watching tv. Its mindless, paging turning fun. That's what summer reading is all about, right? I don't know why I keep reading this series. I don't really like the main character. I'm not at all amused by Grandma Mazur (who everyone else seems to adore) and I yawn at Stephanie's "adventures" with Lula.

So, why do I still read? Oh yeah. Ranger. Morelli is alright too. But, it says something that a mere 10 days after its release, there are already 110 reviews on Amazon. Plum crack is what it is.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home