Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, September 25

Cool

Fantasy football has turned around. I'm 2-1 now. Oh, its not through anything that I've done, it just happened to turn out that way. Sure, I've made a few changes, but, except for one, I can't imagine it did a bit of good. Its better to be lucky, I guess.


On the other hand: not cool to forget that football is a pretty rough and tumble game. It all looks great on tv, or even sitting in the nosebleeds in the stands, but every once in awhile a particular injury brings reality home again. I hope Chris Simms recovers completely and soon. He's such a cute kid.


Someone expressed complete shock that I still brief my cases for class. Well, it goes a little something like this. Briefed classes first year. Got good grades. Stopped briefing 2nd year, got shitty grades. Back to briefing for 3L. And yeah, I brief by hand. With pen. And paper. I don't know why either. It seems easier that way, for some reason.

Really, there isn't anything else going on. Isn't that sad? Fall break is coming up. I was thinking about going......away, but I don't think I have nearly enough vacation time for that with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up. Plus, I have a baby shower that I'm supposed to be getting together. October 31st is right around the corner, people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home