Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Saturday, December 2

Blech

I had fairly nasty Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner tonight. How can you mess up CNS? It was from Trader Joe's so I just assumed it would be delicious! Not so much. It did have big, yummy, carrots in it, though. I ate all of those. The noodles were bland. The soup was bland.....there was barely any chicken in it.......Most of it went, regretfully, down the garbage disposal. It seems wasteful, but I just wasn't feeling it.


I WAS, however, feeling the chicken enchiladas I bought from TJ's. Delicious. Win some, lose some, I guess.

Employment Discrimination on Thursday. I'll need lots of enchiladas between now and then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home