Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, December 27

Guess What?

I was sick over Christmas. Oh yes, I was sick. Sick, Sick, Sick.

In fact, I was SICK over Christmas.

Not deathly ill, but I think I did ask my dad to kill me a couple times. He didn't. He might have wanted to, but he didn't.

Early Sunday morning, I discovered I had stomach flu/food poisoning. I'm still not sure which, but it doesn't really matter. Christmas Eve was not a fun time. I felt a little better on Christmas, and a little mo betta yesterday. Today, better.

Christmas was still nice, and, as always, I'm glad I made the trek to the motherland.

Hope everyone else had a germ free Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home