Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, July 16

1506

I missed my 1500th commemorative post! Oh well, it isn't like I've had a lot to talk about lately anyway.

What have I been doing? Um......Yeah.....well......

I was in Illinois over the weekend. That's interesting, right? Our yearly (yes, yearly) family reunion. As usual, I dreaded going. And, as usual, I had the best time ever. So, why did I dread going? I have no effing idea. Life is funny like that, right?

What else? I've watched 6 seasons of Stargate. Have I mentioned how much I love Stargate? I'm going to Vancouver in April. Yes, to a Stargate con.

I told you I was a geek. Don't pretend you're surprised now.


Anyway, now I'm checking out Season 4 of CSI Miami. I was always a David Caruso fan, but maybe watching too much of it in a row is a bad idea. I don't know if its the writing, or the David, but the schtick is getting to be a little grating. I still love the show, though. CSI NY is my new favorite. Funny thing is, I was never really into the original CSI. I've seen it, of course, but it was never must see tv.


I have to tell you, this is the first summer where I haven't had any classes. The whole thing has been a little bit disconcerting. I'm used to being busy. And, of course, the first few weeks after surgery I was perfectly happy to come home after work and sleep. Now, though, I'm bored. Bored. Bored. Sitting and watching DVDs isn't all its cracked up to be.

Of course, you'll be listening to me complain in a little over a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home