Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, December 7

Playing catch up

I survived, and passed, the MPRE! Thank you all for sage advice and well wishes. I'm saving them in tupperware containers and keeping them for the bar exam!

Finals. Blech.

There is a crazy witch person at work who thinks that, just because I'm in law school and I'm "going to be making so much money someday" that I suddenly forgot how to do my day job. Perhaps she's right. Everyone knows I don't know a damn thing about sports. Or entertainment. Or literature. Or languages......

Envy can make people SO very ugly. Shame.

I have the easiest exam number IN THE WORLD this semester. I mean, really, it is just that easy.

Did I mention finals? I really don't know a damn thing about labor law...... 8(a)(5)......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home