Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, April 11

Fridays rock

There are several reasons to love Fridays at work but one of the best is that half (over half, actually) of my department doesn't work on Fridays. And the ones that are left, save a few, are the best ever. Fridays are a hell of a lot of fun.

And, in addition to fun, lots of work gets done. Wheat from chaff and all that.


We went out to lunch today and, although the food was extraordinarily good, we had to wait for over an hour for it. I don't know what happened in the kitchen, but I think our order got lost.

And, add to that, there was a b***** from work who was there. God save me. I wonder if that was why our food was late...... How is THAT for a conspiracy theory?

But, even given all of THAT, Fridays still rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home