Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, August 3

It's not you, it's me!

Can you believe I didn't get some kind of life exemption when it came to working the Sunday after the bar exam?! Ridiculous.

Yeah, I could have planned THAT one better, let me tell you.


Anyway, what have I been doing since I have all this free time on my hands? Reading. Yep, reading. For bookaholics, there is nothing worse than having NO time to read. Holla! My book peeps know what I'm talking about. Between baseball and reading, there really hasn't been that much free time.

Yet, I have managed to start yet ANOTHER blog. Really, the book stuff has been a little stifled on here. So, I'm bringing the book discussion over to Unpaged. Hopefully, you will find all the things over there that I used to post over here.....except more of it.

Unpaged

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home