Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, January 4

When I work at night....

I don't get that much done. I did manage to order a few books (don't we have enough already anyway?) but I also checked out a few websites. I found them in journals I was reading, so I think it should count as work.

Thomas Haas: Canadian Chocolatier. I was intrigued by "Fresh Fruit Gelees" Gumdrops by any other name...... I love gumdrops.

Soda for grownups! (its called pop, anyway, but I digress..)
Fizzy Lizzy
Gus
Izze
Fentimans

Very intriguing. I'm always looking for something different. Each of those sounds....different.

And then there was Chambord, with its recipes. I'm very interested in the Chambord mousse, but what, exactly, is a "gelatin leaf?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home