Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, February 24

Not Funny

You know what I love? I love when people try and be funny and just aren't. This happens to me all the time so I can certainly sympathize with said people.

In a place that is supposed to house intelligent people well versed in debate, our listserv has turned into something ridiculous. Every time someone posts something, anything, then the avalanche of tripe begins. And, to be fair, I don't read most of it. I think I've decided on every fifth email for now, or emails where I recognize the name.

For law students who claim to be "so fucking busy" they sure have a lot of time for their bullshit. Get a life. Nobody cares what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home