Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, February 20

More dating myself

Since I already dated myself yesterday with the Grease reference, I see no reason to stop now.

What is up with the 80s (bad) fashion idea of wearing heels with jeans? I'm not talking about the heeled boot which is casual yet chic. I'm talking about the pointed toe, skinny heeled pumps. With jeans. Its like a.....fashion collision of an asteroid sized degree. Jeans are casual. This is why you don't "dress them up" for job interviews. Casual = jeans. Even if you wear them with manolos, they are still going to be casual. Get my drift? You can't make them not casual by wearing heels with them. I thought we were over this, people! Come on, ladies, help me out. Am I missing the boat here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home