Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, February 13

Broken car

I am so not happy with Saturn right now. My car (my brand new, only 2 month old car) keeps doing this thing where the gas gauge goes down to empty. Now, normally, I would just put gas in it. (duh.) Except, I have a half tank of gas in it when it does this. SO annoying! This time, I got a little message that said "Pwr Str" when it did this. So, Power Steering, right? Except the pwr str seems to be working jst fne.

I'm taking it BACK to Saturn tomorrow morning. I adore the car. I just don't want it to be broken. Yay warranty but I shouldn't have to be digging into the warranty after only 2 months.

Bah.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM , Blogger Hazel Donovan said...

    You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    free car removal brisbane
    cash for cars gympie

     
  • At 11:54 PM , Blogger Max Cash For Cars said...

    Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
    cash for cars ipswich
    cash for cars logan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home