Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, February 1

Any time you want to stop bitching.....

about, anything.....ever......that would be good.


There are plenty of people who bitch (like me, bitching about people bitching) but there are just some people who do it ALL THE TIME. Its annoying. Its almost as bad as people who think they know everything and really don't know a damn thing. Like the person who said we don't need to join the IBA or network because we're evening students and have a leg up on everyone else in terms of getting a job.

On the one hand, that is great news. That is just one less person I have to compete with for a job because she obviously is not going to be getting one.

On the other hand, you hate for someone to be that dumb.

Or, maybe that's just me. I want to see the best in everyone, and I hate to be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home