Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, January 31

Sapere Aude

Check out the link on the side (or here, if you prefer) to IU-Indy's blog. Many things may have changed since the last time you saw it. If you ever saw it. Many things have changed, yes, but the name....leaves a little bit to be desired. I know, I know, its easier to say, to remember, to type....yes, yes, yes. But it doesn't have any......character. I'm not criticizing, mind you. I think Lucas has done a very nice job since he has taken over the reins. And, of course, I can't think of anything better to call it. Except, maybe, Sapere Aude. So, that is how I will continue to refer to it. Its a great name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home