Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, January 31

Ah Monday

Full of promise. Full of COLD AIR!! Here are few random thoughts inspired by the last day of January, 2005.

My dentist is left handed and likes oldies music.

Oldies music, as defined by Gold 104.5 includes Billy Joel's "Uptown Girl."

Sleeping in today did almost as much for my attitude as the little bit of sun I saw when I finally got out of bed!

Still having to go to work this afternoon is having the opposite effect on my mood....

It looks like I'll be able to wash my car this weekend? Maybe? Friday?

Essie Mae Washington-Williams is on the Diane Rehm show as I type this. She's a very good talk show guest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home