Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, January 24

Apologizing for Assholes

To all those in Room 375 on Monday's right before the evening Civ Pro Class:

I'm sorry for all the assholes who hard to barge into your class before you even had a chance to close your books and get out of your seat. Personally, I don't see the need for getting into class as early as possible. I definitely don't see the need to be rude about it. But, as the title line suggests, there are plenty of assholes who would disagree. If getting into class early guarantees an A, then that would be one thing. Since I'm pretty sure it doesn't, I can't think of anything that would excuse the behavior. So, I'd like to apologize. I wish I could say it won't happen again, but it will. So, maybe this is just an apology in advance for the rest of the semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home