Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, January 20

Whew

Today was a super busy day.....even though it was my day off! It seemed like I was on the go all day! I did manage to steal a few minutes to clean out my fridge and freezer right before I put the new groceries in. I had pie crusts in the freezer that were best used before Jan 2004. I never made pie. Damn shame, if you ask me! Anyway, right after that I went down to school, only to find out that class was cancelled. Luckily for me, a classmate met me before I even got to the door (Thanks, Tony!) and I just turned right around and went back home. It wasn't until I woke up from my nap that I realized how tired I was! That was a much needed mid-week siesta. I am definitely not back in school shape just yet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home