Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, January 12

Back to the Grind...

Assignments posted on Oncourse. Already. At least we are supposed to be getting our LARC papers back this week. Supposedly. Maybe. So they say. A grade would be nice too. Or maybe not. Sometimes, I guess you're better off not knowing....

Today would be a good day to just stay in bed, or on the couch, and just watch tv or read a book. The sun came out for the briefest of moments on Sunday, and now its gone back into hiding.

This weekend I AM going to look for a couch. (I can hear you, SB, saying "Sure you are." I really am!) That is my project. As much as I would love to stay home and finish S3 of Farscape, I'm going to do some shopping first. Who knew shopping would become like work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home