Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, March 22

Wuss or Not Wuss?

I was watching this video on Sunday morning as part of my semi obsession with fire fighting. It was pretty interesting, as those A&E things usually are, and then they showed something I thought was completely not necessary. In the interest of all the parents that I have reading my blog, I won't describe it except to say that the fire started in a baby's room.

I was horrified and, in fact, still have that image in my head and probably will for quite some time. So, I was talking with a co-worker about this, and she wanted to put a disclaimer on the video saying that it contained graphic images or something to that effect.

Just wondering if it warranted a sticker. I mean, the image was only on there for about 10-20 seconds but it really was that horrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home