Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, May 27

Can I just say

I do not care AT ALL about the Indy 500. Not a bit. Nope. Don't care.

Five years ago, I moved here on race day. I live on the NW side of Indy, but I moved right when the race was going on. Traffic was light. My sister and Dad had a hell of a time getting home that night, though. Race day hadn't crossed any of our minds when I picked that day to move. That is how out of touch with the sport that I am. Or, could be that's how out of touch with REALITY I am. You're free to take your pick

Anyway, there is a buzz around Indy all during the month of May. I may not care about the race, but this city sure does. Its 500 stuff morning, noon and night! Just a few more days and it'll all be over......

In other sports news:

Wrigley Field is plotting against the Cubs. You're kidding me, right? The field is the problem?

A trio of dumbasses fighting with off duty cops after the Cubs-Sox game on Sunday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home