Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, May 12

Whew

I haven't posted much because I haven't been doing much. And, I have to admit, that's a nice feeling. Going to work and coming home. My apartment is a disaster area and, since I'm off tomorrow, I will be dealing with that. I still have winter clothes in my closet! That will never do. Winter clothes in, summer clothes out. Laundry done. Lots of things to do before classes start up again on Monday. Well, class. I'm only taking one. I'm such a lazy little thing! Going from school five days a week to two days will seem like Christmas. I've always liked Christmas.


Maybe tomorrow I'll have something more interesting to say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home