Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, June 1

Wednesday Morning Musings

Cubs fans are following me around the planet. One just moved her desk next to mine and is threatening to invade my personal space with all things ugly red and blue. Another was in front of me all the way to work this morning with their ugly license plate holder staring me in the eyeballs.....

Johnny Gill can sing anything to me. At any time. In any place. On the planet.

Sox pulled out a victory last night in the bottom of the 9th! Again!

Brian's birthday was yesterday. He's still older than me! :o)

Why is everyone at work obsessed with the fact that I wore heels today. Its not THAT strange!

I have a shitload of patron requests to do today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home