Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Saturday, June 4

Win or Die Trying

Sox won yesterday. Must be because I had my attention focused elsewhere. If I were truly superstitious, I would not watch today either. Don't want to break the streak, you know. But, I'm not superstitious. Much.

Anyway, of the wealth of sports blogs out there in universe, there are a few Sox oriented ones I'll be adding to the sidebar. In the meantime, Jim Margalus has an interesting take on Timo Perez. I have to say, I don't feel quite this strongly about Timo, but Margalus makes some interesting observations.

South Side Sox has gotten all crazy with graphs and everything! Fun and Math (and graphs) don't mix!

I love reading about this stuff, but wouldn't ever be able to put it together like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home