Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, June 2

Same Song, Different Dance

Today was a busy, busy day. Besides having lunch at Bazbeaux, I spent half the day on a second interview for a new job, and the other half of the day relating what happened at said interview. Am I leaving the library? Not quite yet. Am I leaving the front line of the library? Yes, I am. I'm going behind the scenes to Collection Development. I'm not getting any more money (damn!) so its not technically a promotion. Its just more work, more responsibility, and much more (to me) fun. The best job in the library. I just won't have any more "crazy ass man" stories to entertain Brian. Sorry, bud. Guess I won't be needing that bodyguard after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home