Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, July 31

Books a Million

Well, maybe not quite a million. The Read a thon continues with


I love my series books. Suspicion of Rage continues the saga of one of my favorite characters, Anthony Quintana. And, its set in Cuba. You can't beat that. No, really, you can't. Parker's last book wasn't so hot, but she more than made up for it with this one. All is forgiven, Babs.

Then it was a little non-fiction (gasp!) with
I didn't know much about Sandy Koufax and I was curious. This book was part bio, part....something else. I don't know what. It was interesting, but there were definite moments where it didn't hold my interest. But, I can definitely say that I came out the other side knowing more than I knew going in. We'll call that a win, too.

Now, its back to my SF/Fantasy roots with
I love Duncan's King's Blades series. And, I'm only a few pages into this, but its already great! Summer break is awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home