Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, July 28

Forgive me blog, for I have sinned

It has been three days since my last blog posting. Mostly, I've been reading books. To facilitate that, I haven't been watching baseball. An interesting experiment, let's just say. I have been listening to baseball on the radio, though. Both at work and at home. Different set of commentators, different experience. I like it, but I do miss Hawk and DJ calling my Sox games.

But, in the mean time, I've read:

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

It was good. Everyone knows it was good. It'll be way too long until the last book so I don't like to think about it.

Prince of Darkness

Nobody writes about this time period like Sharon Kay Penman. And, in addition to the wonderful setting, her characters are fantastic. I can't recommend her highly enough. Seriously, I can't.

A Prison Diary

Mr. Archer was a very naughty lad. This book is depressing, but I still think I want to read the second and third parts.....

Hopefully, by the end of this weekend, I will be all caught up on the books waiting to be read, and I can get back to quality tv time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home