Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Saturday, July 16

Arms


Someone asked me the other day what I looked at first/liked best on a guy. When I told him, he didn't believe me. Its not the typical answer, I'm aware of that. But, seriously, I'm into a guy's arms. Honestly. Maybe that will help explain my Vin Diesel fascination to some of you who just don't get it. (not that the rest of him isn't hot. It is.)

So, when my friend called me from San Antonio tonight, and she was telling me about this guy she met on the plane, these are the first three things she said to me: You'd like him because he was Latino, was hot, and had great arms.

Does she know me or what? The arms are the thing. Ben Browder has magnificent arms also.

Speaking of Ben, Stargate was fantastic last night. But, that's a post for another....post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home