Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, July 15

Ya'll Know

all these foreigners in town for Expo were WORKING A SISTAS NERVE when I was trying to get to class on time for my exam. I left AN HOUR EARLY and still was TEN MINUTES LATE! You have no idea what my anxiety level was like while I was sitting......on 65.........sitting........4:50 moving......slowly.......5:00......sitting.....5:15......sitting......5:29.......moving slowly.......

Anyhow, I made it. I was late. Aside from my heart beating furiously, I don't think it affected my test. I was done before time was up. I had time to go back and erase, re-write, etc. So, I guess I was alright.

Still.......anxiety......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home