Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, July 14

Just Say No

E. Lynn Harris is speaking at the Madame Walker tonight in the annual Library/Black Expo author lecture series.

I'm probably the one fiction librarian in the world who has NEVER read a book by him. I hear he's very good.

I'm going to leave after the lecture and not stay for the book signing since I have a final tomorrow. BUT, what I really want to see happens at 8 at the Madame Walker: Tears of the Clown, which is a movie about the road to "comedy" fame. The stars will be there signing autographs, and I do love Don "D.C." Curry.

But I must go home and study for this test. I have to. Seriously. As soon as the lecture is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home