Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, August 25

Yesterday's CD


I love this CD. I always have a moment of apprehension when a new Babyface CD comes out. I really loved the first one. Still love it, all these years later. The rest have been very hit or miss. There are some songs I really like, some are like a very unfortunate haircut. You wanted to try something, but boy did it not work out.

This one works. Of all the songs, there is only one that is icky. And I think the general rule is: Unless your name is Philip Bailey, don't sing falsetto. A simple rule.

This is a stepper's cd from start to finish. If you don't know what that is, just forget I said that. If you do know what that is, when are we going?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home