Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, August 22

Cause for immediate dismissal

As mentioned here, Oncourse, is all new. So, while playing around with it yesterday, I "accidentally" unsigned myself up for one of my classes. I think it was Property. But, unlike OLD Oncourse, I couldn't get myself back in the class! Oh sure, I tried. They have a nifty thing where you can 'unjoin' or 'join' different classes. But you know what? There were no law school classes in that nifty thing. I even went back to Old Oncourse, saw my Property class, checked the box and saved, but it said I wasn't allowed in!

I think if you can screw up before classes start, that is cause for immediate dismissal. Terri C. got me hooked back up, though. She's genius.

I'm dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home