Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Saturday, August 20

Yippee

I bought books today and it only cost me $310!

Okay, I can't maintain that level of false excitement for very long. The real cost will be more, naturally. There were some optional things that I didn't buy. Thought I'd save that for later. And there was a course pack that, mysteriously, wasn't available. There is reading that needs to be done for Wednesday, so I hope it shows up. Or, maybe I don't.

As today is Orientation day, lots of activity in the atrium. I was wearing a Liverpool t-shirt today and one of the bookstore clerks said I needed to get an IUPUI shirt.

No thanks, honey.

Other than that, and laundry, it looks to be a pretty uneventful day. I think I need to clean something...... we'll see how that works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home