Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, September 26

Um.....

Well, its Monday. Let's hear it for a brand new week, huh?!

How is that for canned enthusiasm?

Liverpool have been on a maddening draw streak which, of course, isn't quite as bad as a maddening losing streak. Still. A maddening WINNING streak would be even better.

Sox are on an upswing. Raiders and Bears....... and please, I can't even talk about Illinois' performance over the weekend!


I tried to catch up on a lot of the older things that were being conveniently stored on my Tivo. I'm nowhere near caught up, but I'm a lot closer than I was. And why the heck did they move West Wing to Sunday nights? Actually, I can't decide if it was lunacy or brilliance. On the one hand, its up against the Extreme makeover show, so if you're not into reality tv (like me, mostly) then this is a good thing. On the other hand, its up against the Fox Sunday comedy lineup, and Cold Case, both of which do pretty good. I don't know. I guess only time will tell.

Its also up against Rome, so I'm glad (once again) that I have Tivo.

Let's see......Friday night, Bill Maher had 3 brits on the panel. It was interesting to hear American politics from their perspective.

Yep, as you can see, its a boring morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home