Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, December 20

Another one bites the dust

Another semester, that is. Last night's property exam was about what I had expected. The estates and future estates in land questions were manageable. The personal property stuff was better than expected (read: she asked the RIGHT question instead of the incredibly WRONG question that would have meant an F.) So, that's that. I had said, earlier this month, that I wasn't going to look for grades until at least January 7th. I think I'm not regretting that decision right now, but I wonder if I can maintain until then.

Now to deal with those Christmas presents sitting unwrapped under my tree......and the books I get to read. And the DVDs I get to watch......

My sister has already called me twice to ask when I'm getting there and what am I gonna make once I arrive! Just because SHE has the week off.....(grumble, grumble.)

:o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home