Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, December 13

Halfway Home

Two down, and two to go.

The take home final was hellacious. NO MORE TAKE HOME FINALS. (or wire hangers, for that matter.)

The "dreaded Contracts final"© wasn't as bad as all that. The one thing that did irritate me was my own stupidity. But, isn't is always like that? There was one question, one I knew the answer to. And, even if I hadn't known the answer, I had the answer WRITTEN DOWN on the 2 pages of notes he let us bring. And, did I put that answer to that question? Well, no.....that would have been too much like right! UGH! It woke me up in the middle of the night, I was so disgusted with myself. But, it was only one half of one question. It can't be worth all THAT many points, can it? I'm just irritated because I knew the answer. Exams are like that, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home