Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, December 5

Okay

I don't have a house, so I may be missing the boat on this. But, I remember living in a house. And, I am a Christmas freak. FREAK! I love Christmas. I love the whole winter season (aside from icy roads, of course.) And I love decorating for the holidays.

Isn't it cheating to pay someone to come decorate your house for you? I mean, come on! If you're not interested in decorating just for the sheer joy of decorating, why bother?

The argument that I heard in favor of this is: Well, people pay to have their lawn mowed or their gardens tended. Why not to decorate their homes for Christmas?

Well...... if decorating your house for Christmas is the same as mowing the lawn to you, don't DO it!

Someone, please, fill in the gap for me here, because I am not getting this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home