Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, January 8

So Sorry


Over Christmas, my sister and I started watching Monarch of the Glen. Neither of us had ever seen it before, but I brought home Series 1. We didn't get it all watched, though, with our dad giving us a million other things to do (like make cookies, cakes, wrap presents.....)

So, my sister calls me this afternoon after church and tells me that she checked out Series 1 & 2 from her library. My fault that she's addicted now, of course.

Actually, she blames Cubs fan, not me. So, I guess that's all right. Even though its not really his fault......

Anyway, if you haven't seen it, do try and check it out. Its a charming little show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home