Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, January 19

Wow

has it really been a week? I kept popping in here, meaning to post something, but then forgetting. I'm sorry!

I haven't really been all that busy, though. Well, besides that whole work thing. That seems to keep me busy.

So far, I have one grade. One. Yippee!

Let's see.....I bought one of these. Much cheaper than the Christie Brinkley/Chuck Norris version seen here. And, after using it for a mere four days, I do believe I'm going to curl into a little ball and ache the rest of my life away.

I guess that means its working, right?


Classes have started, and its a challenge getting back into the swing of things. Class cuts into the heart of after work nap time. After finding out that our Sports Law class has morphed more into Entertainment law, a lot of people have opted out. Not me, though. I'm looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home