Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, January 10

Follow the AVN road.....

So, Unnamed Source was blogging about the AVN awards, and the article said that Jenna Jameson's dress barely contained her bosom. So, I had to see the dress, naturally, and clicked on the picture. Horrible pic of her, by the way, but they were right about the dress.

Anyway, I clicked on something at the top of the page and it led me to this article, about human skin bound books in libraries. When we were preping to move to the Interim Central location, we searched through many of the old things in the basement, and someone said that there was a human skin bound book of witchcraft down there. I never did find it, and don't know if it was an old librarians tale or not. I had just assumed it was. Now.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home