Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, March 27

Mental misfit

I run over to Indiana Members Credit Union to deposit money and they close at 4 on campus. 4! That is taking banker's hours a little too far, if you ask me.

So, I decide I'm just going to use the atm outside the credit union to make the deposit.

Except, it wouldn't take the envelope. What the fuck?! I try it THREE times. Nope. No go.

Hmmmmm. I'm sure it was user error, although I sure can't figure out what I did wrong there. I'm going to try another branch on the way home.


So, I get back to the law school, and I'm in my car......and I'm listening to NPR and they have this story about a man recording a diary for the year between when he was diagnosed with brain cancer and his death.

Okay, not the most uplifting of subjects! I can't tear myself away from the radio even though I'm in tears while listening to it.

Thank God its Monday! Only Keifer Sutherland could lift my spirits after all that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home