Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, May 22

Good Morning, Sunshine

You know, I love those Jimmy Dean commercials with the guy dressed up as the sun. I do. They're hilarious.


I love Van Hagar more than Van Halen. Blasphemous, I know, but true.


I nearly blew my ear drums out this morning listening to Def Leppard's Rock of Ages in the parking lot at work. It was worth it just for the stares. Dumbasses. That should keep the old bittys gossiping today at work.


Welcome back to Rabble Rouser! I should have posted about his return a few weeks ago, but I'm lazy. Don't pretend like you didn't know. I'm glad he's back. My blog roll was less full without him.

What a weekend for baseball!

El Sol is remodeling and will be closed for about a month. A month. Sure, I could go over to Union Station for lunch, but......a whole month?! I can hardly stand it. I miss them already.

Campus on Sunday is particularly deserted. I got Rock Star parking, and it was extremely quiet inside the law school. Loved it.

Damn, I gotta go order some books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home