Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Saturday, June 3

Bed?

I should be in it. Its almost two (2!) in the morning, but I'm still up. Why?

Funny you should ask. I have no idea. Its not You Tube's fault this time (although I probably would have gone to bed two hours ago if I hadn't gone over to that wicked place.) But that doesn't explain why I'm still awake.

Now.

But, since I am......here's a post:

I'm reading Fever Pitch right now and I have the movie checked out. (stop me if you've heard this one before.....) I haven't seen it yet, and I haven't finished the book, but I'm trying to figure out how they could turn that book into that movie. I know Nick Hornby worked on it with them, but still. Its like.....I don't know. I also have the original movie on hold (with Colin Firth) and I'm thinking that is going to be a lot more faithful to the book than a movie about a guy's love for the Boston Red Sox. I know, I know, that isn't the overall theme of the movie. I know that. But....it just seems strange to me that they found that a compatible translation of the book. I don't know. Maybe I should finish reading (and watching) before I trash it. I'm just skeptical, that's all. LOVE the book so far, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home