Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, July 11

Whew!

I know I've been kinda MIA lately. Too much homework, not enough time (or inclination really) to do it. But to recap:

Italy winning the World Cup. I wish it would have been France, but....it wasn't.

I was in Illinois over this past weekend, and went to one of my favorite Italian Restaurants: Cimino's. It doesn't have a website, which is a pity. Its great.

It was a family reunion (over the weekend) and I met a bunch of people who are related to me that I never knew existed. I always thought this was kind of odd, no? Anyway, they live in New York, North Carolina and.....Hawaii. SWEET! All places I like to visit or I'd like to visit.

And now I'm gonna go check out the All Star game so its post and run. But, I promise to post something interesting (at least to me!) tomorrow.

No, really. I promise.

Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home