Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, July 3

Know what sucks?

When you go to one of your favorite lunch time haunts....for lunch.....and you HATE what you ordered.

I mean, absolutely hate. It was chicken salad. But, it was a different kind of chicken salad. I chose wrong, that's all. It wasn't that it was done wrong, or anything was amiss....I just chose the wrong kind.

And it was icky. And, if I would have been dining in, I probably could have gotten them to give me something else. I eat there often enough, they would have taken pity on me. Maybe. But, I took it to go and so I was stuck. I feel bad that half my sandwich ended up in the garbage, but I just wasn't digging it.

Next time I'll choose more wisely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home